At Newby-Vance Mobility we are proud to work with B&D Independence to provide transfer seating that accommodates the varying needs of our customers. Power transfer seating provides individuals reliant on a power wheelchair to easily access the driver seat without needing the assistance of another individual. Transfer seating is one of the many ways we are able to help our customers get their freedom back.
Power 6 Way Transfer Seat Base
B&D Independence manufactures driver and passenger transfer seat bases in the driver and passenger positions in many different makes of wheelchair accessible minivans and full-size vans. A major benefit of the B&D brand is their ability to work closely with companies such as Newby-Vance Mobility to understand the specific design requirements our customers require. This allows us to acquire uniquely designed power transfer seats that meet the specified requirements of varying customers' needs.
Transfer to/from The Driver or Passenger Seat From Your Wheelchair or Scooter
Safety, ease of use and reliability are the primary goals that go into every B&D Independence design. Another B&D design goal is to eliminate or greatly reduce vehicle or seat base modifications at the time of installation; older model vehicles can present additional application or installation challenges.
Why Choose B&D Transfer Seat?
- Over 250 different transfer base configurations
- Straight-Forward Installation
- Base mounts to floor without drilling holes (in most applications)
- Choice of colors
- Stronger and quieter
- In the past 21 years, Newby-Vance has installed more B&D Transfer Seat Bases in Oklahoma than any other dealer
- Direct mount design allows you to remove the transfer base (if needed) and return the seat to OEM, which can mean a higher resale value for your vehicle
Find Your Perfect Accessible Vehicle
Browse our extensive inventory of mobility vehicles online or talk to a representative about your specific mobility needs on and off the road.